We are in Sielpia Wielka which is located in the central part of Poland, in Świętokrzyskie Voivodship, on the route between Końskie (10 km) and Kielce (35 km).
For many years Sielpia Wielka has been encouraging visitors as a resort for its specific healing microclimate, located among pine forests on the picturesque 60 hectares lake.
What to do in Sielpia Wielka?
- beautiful sand beach and picturesque lake surrounded with pine forest,
- pubs and bars on the beach,
- amusement park for children,
- rental pedal boats and kayaks,
- rope park located in the woods next to the lake offering three professionally prepared trails for all levels of play (www.parklinowysielpia.pl),
- well marked forest bike trails,
- charming woodland walks for long walks, jogging or “nordic walking” (www. nordicwalking.com.pl).
We also encourage you to explore the surrounding sights, for instance: Mansion of Henryk Sienkiewicz in Oblęgorek, Bishops' Palace in Kielce, the Museum of School Years of Stefan Zeromski and other sights worth seeing Kielce Village Museum in Tokarnia, as well as hiking in the Świętokrzyskie Mountains (including the monastery Holy Cross, St. Catherine, Bald Hill). Our facility can serve as a convenient base camp. For more information about corners in Świętokrzyskie area worth sightseeing you can visit www.swietokrzyskie.pl.